Janta Vedic College is situated in Baraut town of District Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is on Delhi-Saharanpur four-lane state highway about 55 km. from New Delhi.
• The college premises is spread over more than 40 acres of land with a covered area of about 2 lac square feet and beautiful lawns.
• There are four faculties in the college viz. Arts, Agriculture, Science and Physical Education.
• The college has 17 P.G. and 12 U.G. departments with a study centre of IGNOU. The classrooms and labs are well equipped with modern facilities.
• The college has Wi-Fi Internet facilities and all departments are connected to it. The e-Learning facilities are also available.
• There is a huge central library having about one lac volumes. It has an open book section with reading room and reprographic facilities. • The college has one NCC, four NSS and a Rovers Rangers Unit.
• There are two boys' and one girls' hostel. Staff residences are available to accommodate 16 staff members.
• The college has adequate sports facilities with a gymnasium and large playing grounds. An indoor stadium is under construction.
• Three generators with capacities of 125 kVA, 82.5 kVA and 40 kVA for uninterrupted power supply are present in the college. Many departments are also equipped with their own generators and 3 kVA inverters. The college has a large overhead water tank for continuous water supply.
• The independent administrative block caters to the need of general administration. Internal bank facility, a cycle stand and a girls common room are also available in the college.
• The college has a separate research farm.
• There is an independent Dairy Farm presently keeping about half-a-dozen milk cattles — buffaloes and cows.
• There is a Yagyashala where weekly havans and reciting of Vedic Mantras are performed.
|Facility / Department||Head / In-Charge|
|Agricultural & Research Farm|
|National Cadet Corps (NCC)|